The Trustees of the Lichfield Waterworks Trust hereby give notice of an Annual General Meeting to be held 7.30 pm 9 July 2018, Meeting Room, Bowling Green Pub, Lichfield.
The following resolutions will be made:
- Proposal to accept annual accounts (attached)
- Proposal to accept Trustees Annual Report (attached)
- Chairman David Moore and Secretary Gill Bellenie to stand down.
- David Moore to re-stand for election as Chairman and Trustee, Gill Bellenie to re-stand for election as Secretary and Trustee
- Phil Bowers, Kate Gomez and Philip Mantom to be re-elected as Trustees
After the formal proceedings there will be an opportunity to ask questions of the Trustees and then to enjoy an evening at the Victorian Pharmacy.
Please Note: You may only vote at the AGM if you are a member